31 March 2018

Flimsy Finish: Autumn Shortcake

Yes, it's spring.

I love spring. It's my favorite season. When it's spring.

Fall is my favorite season when it's fall.

But I've made a fall quilt for my bed in the spring. And I don't mind all that much.

And I'm rambling.

Let's just do pictures, shall we?



I apologize for the pictures. I really need to find a good place to photograph my quilts. I miss my fence in Idaho, with my giant clothespins!

Fabric: Autumn Road from Wilmington Fabrics
Pattern: Shortcake by Cluck Cluck Sew
Size: 104" square (13x13)

2 comments:

  1. Great quilt!!! Happy Easter! take care from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have a new quilt ready in time for fall and snuggly weather. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball