07 January 2017

Knock knock. Who's there?

Me!

Where have I been?

Lemme see . . .

  • Buying a house 400 miles away.
  • Packing lots of boxes.
  • Choosing paint colors.
  • Purging stuff, and more stuff.
  • Wondering where I got my magazine obsession from. Oh wait. My dad.
  • Packing quilts. 15 bins so far.
The move is, well, I don't exactly know. Gotta love the uncertainty of closing and all that junk. But it's soon. Moving in the dead of winter. Oh the joy.

But I'm a happy girl. After two years, my husband will have a real home, and we'll live in the same house again. I won't be a single-ish mom, and I won't have to fix toilets and garbage disposals anymore.

Still designing quilts in my downtime, just to keep my sanity. We've been dumped on with the snow this winter, and I'm getting a little stir-crazy. Thought I'd play around with some of my published patterns to make them look a little different.

Something New looks awesome in a bright blue. More snowflakes! Because we need more snowflakes around here!


And then I thought, nah, I need spring-y colors. So Flower got a spring makeover, but with a Seattle sky. I need this one for my new Pacific NW life.


That's all for today. Working on some new patterns to finish after the move. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Just a little bit ago, I bought your Something New pattern! It's good seeing you again! I look forward to hearing about your move. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best with your move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you again! Hope the move is going well and look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball